|Duration, start dates & schedule: Ontario Campus |
This program is a comprehensive preparation for professional,
service-oriented individuals wishing to become Automotive Service
Canada’s auto industry needs service-oriented professional Service Advisors.
Automotive Training Centres’comprehensive four-week course will prepare
you to take a front line position at your dealership,providing excellence in
You’ve got a passion for cars,right? Put that passion to work with
Automotive Training Centres.
• A quick start – no long waits
• Training on industry-standard software
• Instruction in how to deliver exceptional customer service every time
• Instruction in writing complete and accurate shop repair orders,using industry terminology
• Seven key steps to quickly analyze a customer’s problem
• An explanation of the value of dealership service,and up-selling valuable
• Knowledge of how your appearance and attitude influence the service process
• Guaranteed job placement assistance.
• An industry recognized Certificate upon graduation.
Service Advisor Field-experienced instructors
Automotive Training Centres offers state-of-the-art training,using today’s technology and a hands-on approach.We employ industry
experienced instructors with a talent for teaching,and we keep class sizes small so you get the support and attention you need.
Staying up to date
Customers and technicians depend on the Service Advisor to keep them informed of service schedules,warranty changes and special
service needs.We help you with strategies for multi-tasking andstaying current.
Translating customer concerns
You play a key role in converting a customer’s description of a problem into a shop repair order. Learn how to ‘read’what customers are
saying,help with a diagnosis,and partner effectively with your shop technicians.
Staying cool under pressure
Quality customer service can demand careful handling of certain situations – we teach you coping strategies for resolving issues to
benefit the customer and the dealership.
- How to communicate with your customers
- Details of automotive products and services
- How to effectively sell those products and services
- Use of the computer software used in this job
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Streamlining your service operation
- Renewing your motivation
- Increasing your service sales
Upon graduation you receive the Auto Service Consultant Certificate from
the Automotive Training Centre.
All graduates receive full placement support from the Automotive